View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slagson
Chieftan

re: Non-standard groups

TBT is now officially the masters of non-standard grouping. I thought our druid, all-greens/no Sap rogue, warlock, priest, dps shaman run through Shadow Labs was pretty impressive. Then we had the nearly successfully run of Arcatraz with 2 shaman, warrior, rogue, and mage.

But last night's Black Morass was absolutely the oddest configuration in the most difficult instance so far; and we prevailed. Shadow priest, Holy/Disc priest, rogue, warrior, and dps shaman. I can't wait to do it again with Syn instead of the Shadow priest; the pets plus AoE and massive shadowbolts is going to really put a lockdown on the adds.

Last edited by Slagson on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rottentooth
Seer

Instance X can't be run without group makeup Y.

I always enjoy reading these posts on the general forums, since we've usually run said instance with a very different group. Especially since there seems to be a standard assumption that every instance requires a mage. And some apparently require two.
Slagson
Chieftan

Yes, apparently Shadow Labs is completely impossible without massive crowd control. When I mention we did it with no crowd control at all, nobody ever believes me.
Rottentooth
Seer

Slagson wrote:
Yes, apparently Shadow Labs is completely impossible without massive crowd control. When I mention we did it with no crowd control at all, nobody ever believes me.

Do they believe that we basically 4-manned Murmur?
Pesticide
Seer

I love a good one man myself..or at the most a two man...but then I have to really close to the other man...and the woman better not be my wife..

owwwww....you guys were talking about WOW.....forget what I wrote above then.......then I agree with you...a good five man is the way to go !!!!
Slagson
Chieftan

Rottentooth wrote:
Slagson wrote:

Absolutely never, I get called a liar on that every time.
Rottentooth
Seer

Slagson wrote:
Rottentooth wrote:
Slagson wrote:

Absolutely never, I get called a liar on that every time.

It's like they know you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thornblade Tribe Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum